Discover the Latest App Updates: Simplify Your Sales Process with Telenotes
We’re always looking for ways to improve and simplify the user experience inside the Telenotes mobile app, and we love getting feedback.
This month, we’re thrilled to show you what we’ve been working on, including a new way to sort your companies list, how to force close your phone apps, and adding a new location to an existing company.
Now you can sort your list of companies by “last activity”
One of the changes we’ve made recently is the way you can sort the list of companies, where previously you had to use one of the three tabs across the top of the screen.
Now we’ve simplified the process by moving the options into a dropdown menu.
There’s also a new list called “Last Activity”, which sorts the companies by their most recent activity date.
How to restart your iPhone apps
Sometimes, you need to start fresh. In this quick tutorial, let’s go over how to easily close out your apps on your iPhone.
1. If you need to close your apps to improve performance, just swipe up from your home screen.
2. Now, locate the app you want to close. You can do this by swiping left or right on the home screen or by using the search function.
3. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and this will open the app switcher that displays all the apps currently open on your iPhone.
4. Swipe left or right to locate the app you want to close.
5. Swipe up on the app card to close the app. The app card will disappear from the screen, indicating that the app has been closed.
Repeat steps 4-5 for any other apps you want to close.
How to add a new location to an existing company
When entering your notes, be sure to select the branch or location that you called on.
So if you have one company with a few locations, you can easily read your notes, view your contacts and record separate notes for that particular location.
Here’s a simple method to do that:
Step 1: Select a Location
- When entering notes for an existing company, select the branch or location you are calling on.
- Tap the specific location, such as Branch 6, to view your notes and contacts.
- Hit the plus button to record a note for that company.
Step 2: Adding a New Location
- If the branch or location is not in the system yet, tap the plus button.
- Import contacts from your device or scan a business card if you received one while calling on that branch.
- Record call notes and dictation.
Step 3: Recording Notes for a New Company
- Tap “New Company” and begin dictation.
- Select the applicable region and call type (e.g., cold call).
- Start recording by saying something like “Please add a new company for me.”
- Provide details such as company name, address, etc.