Our team has been able to spend more time in the field, making more sales calls, and as a result – making more sales. We are huge fans of Telenotes.
Alan Guidish, President Preferred Sales
Telenotes far and away outweighs any cost we have seen on our side. It has grown my sales, it has grown my presence on the deals, it’s grown my organization skills. Telenotes is well worth the value
John Martin, Sales Representative TransEdge Truck Center
Telenotes is all about assisting my sales reps to sell more to our customers, and we have the ROI to prove it!
Mike Tanner, President Bell Janitorial Supply
I finally found a CRM my sales reps love to use, which in turn gives me relevant information to run my company.
Kevin Weinacht, President Weinacht and Associates
We signed on with Telenotes in November 2004. Our sales people love the program. No more written reports, or trying to remember what they talked about on a sales call. Our sales team loves the ability to schedule future follow ups and retrieve past call info with just a few mouse clicks. From a management perspective, we now know exactly what is going on in the field daily without having to chase down weekly recaps. We highly endorse this program…”
Telenotes was a key ingredient in our secret recipe that grew sales per rep by 118%. Telenotes gave us:
So glad I made the switch to Telenotes!
Travis Isaacson, Lashbrook Designs
Within 30 days of implementing the Telenotes system the number of sales calls our sales reps were making increased by over 50%…after being on the system for 90 days we saw an increase of over 30% in sales! In the past we have invested in sales training, coaching and time management seminars but nothing has had more of an impact on the productivity and effectiveness of our sales team as Telenotes.”
The Telenotes system has provided our sales team with a tool that will help them get better results by doing the following:
• Manage their time, in face to face selling and weekly planning.
• Provide competitive information from the field to sales management as it pertains to product issues, competitive situations, trends, sales opportunities, etc.
• By utilizing the Telenotes system we in the management role can track a salesman’s activity in presenting programs, products or services that we want communicated to our customers. By simply keying in on a key word we can document how many times an activity is mentioned.
• Sales management as well as the salesman can track how they are spending their time, the “Sales Activity Summary Report” tracks the face to face selling, entertainment, office time, delivery time, vendor joint calls, etc along with telling us how many sales calls a salesman is making a day / week or month.
• Telenotes also provides our salesman with an excellent tool to utilize for follow up, telling a customer one thing and actually following up is what separates the success professional from the not so successful.
• The Telenotes system also provides the salesman with a tool to do customer account maintenance, name, address, phone and contact information.
An important thing to keep in mind is that Telenotes is a tool, designed to help those that want to help themselves do a better job and to earn more money, better organization and planning means more effective sales calls which means more dollar opportunities for everyone.”
Thomas E. Ehigh, Corporate Plumbing Sales Manager
We have been using Telenotes for a few weeks and couldn’t be happier with the app is very easy to use and with the dictation it is like having your own personal assistant just open up the app after your sales call and dictate what your call involved, and everything gets put in the proper field and is does done very quickly and accurately.
Pat Muench, DePrey Company
Telenotes is genius in how simple they make it for salesmen like myself. Sometimes less is more and that is exactly what Telenotes has been able to do while providing first class service when needed.
Telenotes is very easy to use. It is the simplest sales call report system I have ever used. Takes only a couple minutes a day.
One of the values of utilizing Telenotes has been extremely helpful to me in managing. Not only managing, but growing my territory over the years. It’s helped me immensely with the time management, and also account management and holding me accountable to my budget, my forecast and other things.
Telenotes is a fantastic tool that makes sales reporting easy, in both creating and retrieving information. It’s integrated tools make this an essential app for the mobile sales professional.
Telenotes has been a very easy, efficient and professional way for me to do my calls from the road. In the past we had to do everything manually and now a simple phone call, or the app does everything. Plus with its intuitive mapping system I can see all my customers in the area I happen to be in, and plan my trips accordingly.
A rep recorded a [Telenote call note] that if any distributor could help manage the project flow electronically they would have a better shot at getting this particular $1M+ job. His manager saw the note and told the rep he could do that and showed him how and we got the job.
S. Ritchey Plumbers Supply
The voice recordings below are unsolicited feedback that actual sales reps sent in. Some of them are, well, a little extra fun. 😉